MSNBC recently called Alex Jones deeply racist. In the video below, Alex is attempting to counter the allegation: White supremacists understand we now live in a global and multicultural world. So they hide behind immigration and other issues. In this instance, Alex wraps his racism in a crazy conspiracy. Alex Jones Show, 24th of March
Millions of Alex Jones fans are sucked in by his deceptive rants. Alex and the rest of the far right wing liars will claim they are not right wing, they will claim they do not support Republicans, but in this video Alex defends and supports not one, but two neo-con Republicans. Before we even get
Cancer Man tells Fox News Snowden must be captured.
The Smoking Man (sometimes referred to as Cancer Man, the Cigarette-Smoking Man, CSM or C-Man) is a fictional character and the primary antagonist of the Fox science fiction television series The X-Files. He serves as the arch-nemesis of FBI Special Agent Fox Mulder, as well as being revealed to be Mulder’s biological father. Although his name is revealed to purportedly be C.G.B. Spender in the show’s sixth season, fans continue to refer to him as the Smoking Man because he is almost always seen chain-smoking Morley cigarettes and because he, like other series villains, has multiple aliases.
Although he utters only four audible words in the entire first season of the show, the Smoking Man eventually develops into the series’ primary antagonist. In his early appearances, he is seen in the offices of Division Chief Scott Blevins and Assistant Director Walter Skinner, Mulder and his partner Dana Scully’s supervisors. A powerful man working for the powers that be, he is a key member in a government conspiracy only known as the Syndicate, who are hiding the truth of alien existence and their plan to colonize Earth. His power and influence remained strong, even after most of the Syndicate was destroyed.
The Smoking Man is portrayed by Canadian actor William B. Davis. When Davis first received the role, the character was written as “just another” extra for the pilot episode. He eventually returned for small cameo appearances during the first season, making increasingly more appearances in the seasons that followed. Davis never received an award for his portrayal alone, but he was nominated for ensemble awards.
By The David Pakman Show –Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura joins David to discuss politics, conspiracy theories, whether the IRS, AP, and Benghazi so-called ‘scandals’ are actually scandals, and much more, including his upcoming book They Killed Our President: 63 Facts That Prove a Conspiracy to Kill JFK. –On the Bonus Show: Judge tells Google
Conspiratard Alex Jones is furious with Foxtard Bill O’Reilly after he was labelled by The O’Reilly Factor as an angry red demon. Proving O’Reilly’s point for him, Alex was so angry he challenged Bill O’Reilly to a pay-per-view boxing match. This is not the first time Alex Jones has challenged people to fights, he’s appealing to
By Eddy James, OzHouse.org I knew there would be some totally batshit insane rantings in here the second I saw this clip on YouTube. But little did I realize just how batshit insane it would be until Michael Savage opened his mouth. At 0:46 – “You’d better put them (liberals) in a camp before they
By Eddy James, OzHouse.org Check out this Infowarez gem. Transcript: MIKE ADAMS: At 4:12min: “Unemployment is up, we’ve got 128 million Americans now living on the government, dependent on the government and for some reason, those people are still even allowed to vote! Why should people who are living on the government be allowed to vote to
By Eddy James ozhouse.org The article below is what happens when you brainwash your population with war propaganda. The killer hates Muslims and she hates Hindus because they ‘look’ like Muslims (I assume, why else would you hate a Hindu?). HATE HATE HATE… Have ever read 1984? The one party dictatorship had a 2-minutes of hate system where
When I first saw people on Reddit talking about this, I saw THIS post which shows the picture and a Reddit users attempt at repairing the doctoring. I thought to myself – Surely Romney can afford to hire someone to do a better job of doctoring a photo than this. I was skeptical and thought
OzHouse admins TRNN
Latest 50 Posts
- The quality of mercy is not strained. It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven.
- Extreme lobbying propels extreme weather
- California City First To Get 2nd-Generation Proterra Electric Bus
- Why does Labour stick to Tory austerity plans the stats show can’t be achieved?
- Facebook shares set to reach record high as market likes earnings
- Could Be The Biggest Solar Project In Canada
- States That Slashed Their Prison Populations Have Seen Disproportionate Drops In Crime, Too
- Obamacare Has Helped Americans Save Nearly $2 Billion On Their Insurance Premiums
- European Court Finds Poland Violated Human Rights By Allowing Secret CIA Detention
- What A Fabulous 11-Point List From Senator Elizabeth Warren. #8 Got Me Out Of My Chair.
- Lawyers demand investigation of ‘horrifically botched’ two hour execution in Arizona
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange
- Colorado theater gunman’s lawyers challenge firearms analysis
- Jailed Aboriginal men converting to radical Islam – every racist’s nightmare and wet dream
- Meet The Lawyer Who Decided To Battle Racism Outside Of The Courtroom
- No, Russia Today is not ‘just the same as’ the BBC
- Dirty Bathrooms, No Privacy: The Horrifying Struggles Of Breastfeeding Moms Who Need To Pump At Work
- Amazon.com: Thank You for Your Review!
- Google’s $1 Million Little Box Challenge: Invent A Smaller Thingy
- India Set For 1,500 MW Solar PV Projects Auction
- Nuclear Waste Company Received $1.9 Million Performance Bonus…5 Days after Underground Fire Shut Facility
- Hedge Funds do not Make Good Landlords
- U.N.: Israel’s Military Action in Gaza May Amount to War Crimes
- Australia beckons India: more antagonism from the Abbott government toward China
- Hazlitt and the glazier’s fallacy
- Newman and Bleijie’s inadequate non-apology
- GOP lawmaker to grill SEC official over ‘rogue’ investor William Ackman’s tactics
- Paul Ryan has another idea to fight poverty: Let states apply for federal grants to pay poor for work
- Half UK voters support renewable energy as ‘top priority’
- Study: Financial Education Key For Domestic Violence Survivors
- UN to probe Israeli war crimes as global outrage grows
- Jon Stewart Mocks Media ‘Chaos’ Over Obamacare Ruling
- Anthony Maslin And Marite Norris, Parents Of 3 Kids Killed On Flight MH17, Speak Out
- Political Bestiality
- Corporate governance: What it’s about, why it matters
- Why most people are getting poorer
- The Circle of Strife
- Could this be the Green’s next MP?
- Widespread Abuse and Police Brutality in Haiti’s Ile a Vache
- Bringing West Bank Rules to Chicago’s West Madison Street
- 2.2 Billion People Are Poor
- Overcoming the Media Blockade in Gaza
- Unions: fighting against asbestos, unlike the Hawke Labor Government
- The Gutting And Gagging Of Feminist Women’s Refuges In NSW
- 48 killed, 10 survivors in Taiwan’s TransAsia Airways plane crash
- Bravo to the Greens New South Wales: A ceasefire can only happen when there is an end to the blockade of Gaza and the Occupation
- Health Insurers Set To Give Out More Obamacare Refunds
- Lord Howe Island aims for 70% wind, solar and storage
- UNSW students smash electric car world record
- Late Late Night FDL: American Pie