Cccccrrrrrrrrraaaazzzzzzyyyyy Town… OzHouse has scraped Youtube for the craziest right wingnut Obamacare videos of the last week. Break out your tin foil hats! 1.7TRUMPETSPREPPER: Obamacare putting preppers on the control grid one fine at a time 2.Paul Begley: Google Says “Obamacare Is The Mark Of The Beast” 3.Infowars: Obamacare is A Self-Incrimination Surveillance Program
MSNBC recently called Alex Jones deeply racist. In the video below, Alex is attempting to counter the allegation: White supremacists understand we now live in a global and multicultural world. So they hide behind immigration and other issues. In this instance, Alex wraps his racism in a crazy conspiracy. Alex Jones Show, 24th of March
Millions of Alex Jones fans are sucked in by his deceptive rants. Alex and the rest of the far right wing liars will claim they are not right wing, they will claim they do not support Republicans, but in this video Alex defends and supports not one, but two neo-con Republicans. Before we even get
Cancer Man tells Fox News Snowden must be captured.
The Smoking Man (sometimes referred to as Cancer Man, the Cigarette-Smoking Man, CSM or C-Man) is a fictional character and the primary antagonist of the Fox science fiction television series The X-Files. He serves as the arch-nemesis of FBI Special Agent Fox Mulder, as well as being revealed to be Mulder’s biological father. Although his name is revealed to purportedly be C.G.B. Spender in the show’s sixth season, fans continue to refer to him as the Smoking Man because he is almost always seen chain-smoking Morley cigarettes and because he, like other series villains, has multiple aliases.
Although he utters only four audible words in the entire first season of the show, the Smoking Man eventually develops into the series’ primary antagonist. In his early appearances, he is seen in the offices of Division Chief Scott Blevins and Assistant Director Walter Skinner, Mulder and his partner Dana Scully’s supervisors. A powerful man working for the powers that be, he is a key member in a government conspiracy only known as the Syndicate, who are hiding the truth of alien existence and their plan to colonize Earth. His power and influence remained strong, even after most of the Syndicate was destroyed.
The Smoking Man is portrayed by Canadian actor William B. Davis. When Davis first received the role, the character was written as “just another” extra for the pilot episode. He eventually returned for small cameo appearances during the first season, making increasingly more appearances in the seasons that followed. Davis never received an award for his portrayal alone, but he was nominated for ensemble awards.
“We will not be silent. We will not obey. We will not allow our government to destroy our humanity,” – Said far right wing lunatic Adam Kokesh as he loaded a shotgun in Washington DC. Adam’s mind has been filled with so much far right wing garbage that he actually believes loading a shotgun
By The David Pakman Show –Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura joins David to discuss politics, conspiracy theories, whether the IRS, AP, and Benghazi so-called ‘scandals’ are actually scandals, and much more, including his upcoming book They Killed Our President: 63 Facts That Prove a Conspiracy to Kill JFK. –On the Bonus Show: Judge tells Google
Conspiratard Alex Jones is furious with Foxtard Bill O’Reilly after he was labelled by The O’Reilly Factor as an angry red demon. Proving O’Reilly’s point for him, Alex was so angry he challenged Bill O’Reilly to a pay-per-view boxing match. This is not the first time Alex Jones has challenged people to fights, he’s appealing to
By Eddy James, OzHouse.org I knew there would be some totally batshit insane rantings in here the second I saw this clip on YouTube. But little did I realize just how batshit insane it would be until Michael Savage opened his mouth. At 0:46 – “You’d better put them (liberals) in a camp before they
By Eddy James, OzHouse.org Check out this Infowarez gem. Transcript: MIKE ADAMS: At 4:12min: “Unemployment is up, we’ve got 128 million Americans now living on the government, dependent on the government and for some reason, those people are still even allowed to vote! Why should people who are living on the government be allowed to vote to
By Eddy James ozhouse.org The article below is what happens when you brainwash your population with war propaganda. The killer hates Muslims and she hates Hindus because they ‘look’ like Muslims (I assume, why else would you hate a Hindu?). HATE HATE HATE… Have ever read 1984? The one party dictatorship had a 2-minutes of hate system where
When I first saw people on Reddit talking about this, I saw THIS post which shows the picture and a Reddit users attempt at repairing the doctoring. I thought to myself – Surely Romney can afford to hire someone to do a better job of doctoring a photo than this. I was skeptical and thought
OzHouse admins TRNN
Latest 50 Posts
- Ron Paul on Liz Wahl’s claim: What RT reported was exactly what I said
- Bishop Promotes Ties With Fiji's Military
- Death and Rebirth: Our Moment of Disruption
- Sex Workers Have Labor Rights Just Like Any Other Employee, Confirms NZ Court
- Edward R. Murrow, 60 Years Ago: Those Who ‘Keep Silent’ Share ‘Responsibility For The Result’
- CA. Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom on marijuana : ‘It’s time to legalize’, ‘time to regulate’
- Time for an Arab Economic Revolution: How Keynes Can Save the Arab Spring
- Oscar-nominated Somali actor survives on allowance
- Code Of Conduct Puts Asylum Seekers At Risk
- Affirmative Action Has Worked For Labor
- Sarah Palin Taunts ‘Obamacare Suckas,’ Butchers ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ at CPAC 2014
- Brains Lost in Mail—Postal Bank Bunkum
- Nuns kidnapped by rebels in Syria freed
- Fallout for children of Fukushima: ‘Try to avoid touching the outside air’
- Madrid’s Basque stance absurd and untenable
- The CIA has brought darkness to America by fighting in the shadows
- Hanged for a Lamb
- Many CPAC Attendees Say Marijuana Should Be Legalized
- Breaking Free: Choosing a Better Human Future
- How to Talk to a Climate Change Denier
- Book Review: Capitalism and Climate Change
- FDL Book Salon Welcomes Jon Walker, After Legalization: Understanding The Future Of Marijuana Policy
- Countering neoliberalism: A new life for Labor?
- With Age Comes Wisdom: Middle Age for the Breast Cancer Movement
- Scientists warn mysterious ozone-destroying chemicals slowing ozone repair over Antarctica
- Opponents Float Another ‘Replacement,’ but Most Americans Want to Keep, Fix ACA
- Ft. Hood sexual assault prevention coordinator accused of running prostitution ring
- Women’s day event denied permission in Sudan
- UAE journalists in Qatar pressured to quit
- Beatings in Kiev Reported as Putin Remains Defiant on Ukraine
- Truthdigger of the Week: Sen. Mark Udall
- Qantas: How bizarre can this get?
- Israeli teen activists say no to army draft
- PM vows to protect Ukraine from Russia
- Republicans to call Obama ‘dangerous’ to Medicare in congressional elections
- Russia’s Failure in the Ukraine
- First Japanese national assumes command of International Space Station
- Qatar’s ‘Small State Syndrome’
- Three Years After Fukushima: ‘No Nukes! Go Renewable!’
- Study: Facebook Use Linked to Eating Disorders Among College Women
- Ukraine via The Chicago School
- Neil deGrasse Tyson tells CNN: Stop giving ‘equal time to the flat Earthers’
- Sectarian unrest draws close to Yemen capital
- Joe Biden: Venezuela Situation Is Alarming
- Companies Profiting The Most From War
- China Is Crashing — As Predicted
- Pro-Ukraine activists attacked in Crimea
- Peterson Thinks We Need Austerity While He Lives It Up!
- Four New Man-Made Gases Found That Harm Ozone Layer, Scientists Say
- Lucha Indigena editorial number one.