MSNBC recently called Alex Jones deeply racist. In the video below, Alex is attempting to counter the allegation: White supremacists understand we now live in a global and multicultural world. So they hide behind immigration and other issues. In this instance, Alex wraps his racism in a crazy conspiracy. Alex Jones Show, 24th of March
Millions of Alex Jones fans are sucked in by his deceptive rants. Alex and the rest of the far right wing liars will claim they are not right wing, they will claim they do not support Republicans, but in this video Alex defends and supports not one, but two neo-con Republicans. Before we even get
Cancer Man tells Fox News Snowden must be captured.
The Smoking Man (sometimes referred to as Cancer Man, the Cigarette-Smoking Man, CSM or C-Man) is a fictional character and the primary antagonist of the Fox science fiction television series The X-Files. He serves as the arch-nemesis of FBI Special Agent Fox Mulder, as well as being revealed to be Mulder’s biological father. Although his name is revealed to purportedly be C.G.B. Spender in the show’s sixth season, fans continue to refer to him as the Smoking Man because he is almost always seen chain-smoking Morley cigarettes and because he, like other series villains, has multiple aliases.
Although he utters only four audible words in the entire first season of the show, the Smoking Man eventually develops into the series’ primary antagonist. In his early appearances, he is seen in the offices of Division Chief Scott Blevins and Assistant Director Walter Skinner, Mulder and his partner Dana Scully’s supervisors. A powerful man working for the powers that be, he is a key member in a government conspiracy only known as the Syndicate, who are hiding the truth of alien existence and their plan to colonize Earth. His power and influence remained strong, even after most of the Syndicate was destroyed.
The Smoking Man is portrayed by Canadian actor William B. Davis. When Davis first received the role, the character was written as “just another” extra for the pilot episode. He eventually returned for small cameo appearances during the first season, making increasingly more appearances in the seasons that followed. Davis never received an award for his portrayal alone, but he was nominated for ensemble awards.
By The David Pakman Show –Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura joins David to discuss politics, conspiracy theories, whether the IRS, AP, and Benghazi so-called ‘scandals’ are actually scandals, and much more, including his upcoming book They Killed Our President: 63 Facts That Prove a Conspiracy to Kill JFK. –On the Bonus Show: Judge tells Google
Conspiratard Alex Jones is furious with Foxtard Bill O’Reilly after he was labelled by The O’Reilly Factor as an angry red demon. Proving O’Reilly’s point for him, Alex was so angry he challenged Bill O’Reilly to a pay-per-view boxing match. This is not the first time Alex Jones has challenged people to fights, he’s appealing to
By Eddy James, OzHouse.org I knew there would be some totally batshit insane rantings in here the second I saw this clip on YouTube. But little did I realize just how batshit insane it would be until Michael Savage opened his mouth. At 0:46 – “You’d better put them (liberals) in a camp before they
By Eddy James, OzHouse.org Check out this Infowarez gem. Transcript: MIKE ADAMS: At 4:12min: “Unemployment is up, we’ve got 128 million Americans now living on the government, dependent on the government and for some reason, those people are still even allowed to vote! Why should people who are living on the government be allowed to vote to
By Eddy James ozhouse.org The article below is what happens when you brainwash your population with war propaganda. The killer hates Muslims and she hates Hindus because they ‘look’ like Muslims (I assume, why else would you hate a Hindu?). HATE HATE HATE… Have ever read 1984? The one party dictatorship had a 2-minutes of hate system where
When I first saw people on Reddit talking about this, I saw THIS post which shows the picture and a Reddit users attempt at repairing the doctoring. I thought to myself – Surely Romney can afford to hire someone to do a better job of doctoring a photo than this. I was skeptical and thought
OzHouse admins TRNN
Latest 50 Posts
- Trolls quickly drown ReaganBook social media site in sea of profanity, pornography
- Fox host claims no one wants impeachment just moments after guest begs GOP to do it
- New Ofsted chair ‘restructured £200m business via tax haven’
- Fisker Karma To Relaunch (Just 250 “Bugs” To Fix First)
- Border Children Need Immediate Cooperation
- Leaked Memo: Top Tea Party Group Forced Mitch McConnell To Block Stimulus
- Obama Admin Condemns Attack on UN School in Gaza But Refuses to Assign Blame, Restocks Israel’s Ammunition
- New Bill Would Create ‘License To Discriminate’ For Religious Adoption Agencies
- The Past’s Dead Hand
- Taco Bell Employee Says She Was Fired For Hiring Hispanics
- Looking Amerika Politika in the Eye
- The Belarus Free Theatre: Committing Dangerous Acts
- Not Equal: Gaza in Over 1000 Frames
- Rally: Stop the war on Gaza! End the siege!
- DOE Offers Up $11 Million For Bio-Acrylonitrile – What Is That Stuff, Anyways?
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Upholds Anti-Collective Bargaining Law
- Chicken pox halts immigrant processing at New Mexico center
- Chevy Volt Tops Nissan LEAF In Safety Tests
- Republicans Sink To A New Low By Stalling A Well Deserved Resolution Honoring Pope Francis.
- Afghanistan: The Forgotten Unpeople
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: My male colleagues didn’t really understand the Hobby Lobby case
- Controversial ‘Spruce Stomp’ Sale Of Federal Coal Yields Low Prices With Only One Bidder
- 7 ways the Lib Dems have failed the environment
- EPA Accused of Fracking Oversight Negligence
- Majority of Americans Support Treatment of Migrant Children as Refugees, Not Illegal Immigrants
- Shoalhaven seeks $120,000 for 99kW community owned solar project
- Report Criticizes EPA Oversight of Injection Wells
- Ohio woman slits sleeping husband’s throat, claims she was dreaming of filleting a fish
- Stephen Colbert rips corporations that flee US taxes and Fox News pundits who defend them
- UN Human Rights Official: Israel, Hamas Committing War Crimes
- Coalition releasing sex offenders without treatment
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: 5 Male Justices Have A ‘Blind Spot’ On Women’s Issues
- Is It Unethical, or Business as Usual, to Use Social Website Visitors as Unwitting Guinea Pigs in Site Experiments?
- Gaza and Soweto: Why South Africa Is Calling on Israel to Cease Gaza Ground Offensive
- An inquiry into the banks at last. Great – or is it?
- Amazon wants to build online marketplace for plumbers and mechanics
- Lawmakers threaten Canada and Japan over objections to Pacific trade deal
- End the slaughter in Gaza
- Bashing the unemployed is about cutting wages
- Cameron’s migrant benefit move is even worse than you think
- Work For Dole: Unemployed To Spend 25 Hours A Week Helping Companies Sift Through Job Applications
- Jobless Kabul and the Works of War
- Britain’s councillors: old, white, wealthy…hard-working?
- Who cares, it’s just the general public!
- CL&P Planning A Sneak Attack On Solar
- Ann Black reports on Labour’s national policy forum
- Scott’s knob tender
- Government’s review of EU powers: no support for repatriation
- Piracy Fight Needs Content Available at a Fair Price, Minister Says
- Why I Criticize Israel