Cccccrrrrrrrrraaaazzzzzzyyyyy Town… OzHouse has scraped Youtube for the craziest right wingnut Obamacare videos of the last week. Break out your tin foil hats! 1.7TRUMPETSPREPPER: Obamacare putting preppers on the control grid one fine at a time 2.Paul Begley: Google Says “Obamacare Is The Mark Of The Beast” 3.Infowars: Obamacare is A Self-Incrimination Surveillance Program
MSNBC recently called Alex Jones deeply racist. In the video below, Alex is attempting to counter the allegation: White supremacists understand we now live in a global and multicultural world. So they hide behind immigration and other issues. In this instance, Alex wraps his racism in a crazy conspiracy. Alex Jones Show, 24th of March
Millions of Alex Jones fans are sucked in by his deceptive rants. Alex and the rest of the far right wing liars will claim they are not right wing, they will claim they do not support Republicans, but in this video Alex defends and supports not one, but two neo-con Republicans. Before we even get
Cancer Man tells Fox News Snowden must be captured.
The Smoking Man (sometimes referred to as Cancer Man, the Cigarette-Smoking Man, CSM or C-Man) is a fictional character and the primary antagonist of the Fox science fiction television series The X-Files. He serves as the arch-nemesis of FBI Special Agent Fox Mulder, as well as being revealed to be Mulder’s biological father. Although his name is revealed to purportedly be C.G.B. Spender in the show’s sixth season, fans continue to refer to him as the Smoking Man because he is almost always seen chain-smoking Morley cigarettes and because he, like other series villains, has multiple aliases.
Although he utters only four audible words in the entire first season of the show, the Smoking Man eventually develops into the series’ primary antagonist. In his early appearances, he is seen in the offices of Division Chief Scott Blevins and Assistant Director Walter Skinner, Mulder and his partner Dana Scully’s supervisors. A powerful man working for the powers that be, he is a key member in a government conspiracy only known as the Syndicate, who are hiding the truth of alien existence and their plan to colonize Earth. His power and influence remained strong, even after most of the Syndicate was destroyed.
The Smoking Man is portrayed by Canadian actor William B. Davis. When Davis first received the role, the character was written as “just another” extra for the pilot episode. He eventually returned for small cameo appearances during the first season, making increasingly more appearances in the seasons that followed. Davis never received an award for his portrayal alone, but he was nominated for ensemble awards.
“We will not be silent. We will not obey. We will not allow our government to destroy our humanity,” – Said far right wing lunatic Adam Kokesh as he loaded a shotgun in Washington DC. Adam’s mind has been filled with so much far right wing garbage that he actually believes loading a shotgun
By The David Pakman Show –Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura joins David to discuss politics, conspiracy theories, whether the IRS, AP, and Benghazi so-called ‘scandals’ are actually scandals, and much more, including his upcoming book They Killed Our President: 63 Facts That Prove a Conspiracy to Kill JFK. –On the Bonus Show: Judge tells Google
Conspiratard Alex Jones is furious with Foxtard Bill O’Reilly after he was labelled by The O’Reilly Factor as an angry red demon. Proving O’Reilly’s point for him, Alex was so angry he challenged Bill O’Reilly to a pay-per-view boxing match. This is not the first time Alex Jones has challenged people to fights, he’s appealing to
By Eddy James, OzHouse.org I knew there would be some totally batshit insane rantings in here the second I saw this clip on YouTube. But little did I realize just how batshit insane it would be until Michael Savage opened his mouth. At 0:46 – “You’d better put them (liberals) in a camp before they
By Eddy James, OzHouse.org Check out the insanely hypocritical Monday show. Transcript: MIKE ADAMS: At 4:12min: “Unemployment is up, we’ve got 128 million Americans now living on the government, dependent on the government and for some reason, those people are still even allowed to vote! Why should people who are living on the government be allowed to
By Eddy James ozhouse.org The article below is what happens when you brainwash your population with war propaganda. The killer hates Muslims and she hates Hindus because they ‘look’ like Muslims (I assume, why else would you hate a Hindu?). HATE HATE HATE… Have ever read 1984? The one party dictatorship had a 2-minutes of hate system where
When I first saw people on Reddit talking about this, I saw THIS post which shows the picture and a Reddit users attempt at repairing the doctoring. I thought to myself – Surely Romney can afford to hire someone to do a better job of doctoring a photo than this. I was skeptical and thought
OzHouse admins TRNN
Latest 50 Posts
- Listen To Me Ramble & Roll On The Disruption! Solar Energy Podcast (About Solar, EVs, & More)
- Martin Basheer
- Could pot be the new viagra?
- CEO and Worker Pay
- Pink Floyd’s Rogers Waters: Comparisons between Israel and Nazis ‘crushingly obvious’
- FDA cracking down on antibiotics in meat
- Mark Twain said ‘travel is fatal to prejudice’ — and science has proven him right
- The General goes
- Alejandro Mayorkas, Homeland Security Nominee, Approved By Senate Panel
- Food Stamp Enrollment Sees First Annual Drop Since 2007
- Pennsylvania Senate Confirms Environmental Chief Who Doubted ‘Adverse Impact’ Of Climate Change
- Congressman Botches Attempt To Compare Sebelius To North Korean Dictator — And Then Really Freaks Out
- Last Gasps of the Nuclear Evangelists
- Will Foreign Troops Help Quell Violence in the Central African Republic?
- How to balance the rights of indigenous & local communities with economic development in Ecuador?
- Starting the Conscious Eating, Meatless, No Animal Product Journey
- Climate Chancellor worries insurers
- Right-wing radio host Bryan Fischer says First Amendment only protects Christians
- Ted Cruz manages to get even more repulsive
- Philip Hammond claims living standards are rising. Backs up the claim with…nothing
- Fast for Families and César Chávez: Two Stories About the Hunger for Human Decency
- Thanks To Obamacare, The Number Of Women Who Aren’t Charged For Birth Control Has Jumped 25 Percent
- Must It Keep Getting Worse?
- Atheists and Christians lay claim to Nelson Mandela — but which was he?
- Why Eva Longoria Is Saddened By Obama’s Deportation Policy (VIDEO)
- College Football’s Bowl Season: A Reminder That ‘Amateurism’ Is A Myth
- Another Poll Confirms Californians are Ready to Legalize Marijuana
- Researchers discover a new greenhouse gas that’s 7,000 times worse than CO2
- U.S. Interior Department Revise Wind Development Regulations
- Ukrainian protesters douse cops with water, force retreat from Kiev’s Independence Square
- State Fiscal Picture Brightens But Uncertainly Lingers Into 2014
- Ryan-Murray Budget Deal Announced To Remove Defense Cuts
- Pope Francis named Time magazine’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Tila’s Tequilia’s Nazi Holiday Crush
- Is Your Utility Company Your Friend, Or Is It Robbing You? 3 Indicators It’s Robbing You
- Undercover video exposes alleged cruelty at DiGiorno dairy supplier
- House Science Committee, Run By Climate Deniers, To Take ‘A Factual Look’ At Climate And Weather
- Why Aquariums Are Obsessed With Climate Change
- Kerry’s Coup from Mediator to Antagonist
- Tories used trade union money to mask falling living standards
- India’s top court upholds a law criminalizing gay sex
- China Looking Towards Distributed Solar Over Utility-Scale
- Cop cleared of wrongdoing after shoving police dog into suspect’s car after pursuit ends
- Time names Pope Francis 2013 “Person of the Year”
- European Investment Bank Invests €50 Million Into Clean Energy Fund
- How Disney Avoided $315 Million In U.S. Taxes In 1 Easy Step!
- Pitched Battles in Kiev as Riot Police Raid Protest Camp
- China bans shark fin soup at official dinners
- Voucher-Mania: Why The Right Is Diseased (And Out Of Ideas)
- Uruguay Becomes First Country To Legalize Marijuana