Well well well… What do we ‘ave ‘ere?
THEGUARDIAN: Authorities at GCHQ, the government eavesdropping agency, are facing embarrassing revelations about internal correspondence in which Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is discussed, apparently including speculation that he is being framed by Swedish authorities seeking his extradition on rape allegations.
The records were revealed by [...]
Retired people should work for their pensions, says Lord Bichard. The fact that pensioners already have worked for their pension, by definition, doesn’t detain him. Pensioners are a “negative burden” on the state, who need to be “incentivised” into doing jobs that young people could do for a wage.
The interesting [...]
Government’s Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osbourne made to pay after buying wrong train ticket
THE British government’s treasurer is busted with the wrong rail ticket and made to pay after “he couldn’t possibly sit” with ordinary people.
“The aide said Osborne couldn’t possibly sit in standard class. The guard replied saying if he wants [...]
OZHOUSE DISSENTERS FACEBOOK GROUPCLICK HERE to join the OzHouse Dissenters Facebook group and join the discussion.
- 5/24/13 Casual Friday: Cliff Schecter & Todd Barry
- 5/23/13 Shocking New Drone Disclosures And Janeane "Katherine Harris" Garofalo
- 5/22/13 Apple, Immigration, Corporate Taxes And Press Freedom
- 5/21/13 Glenn Greenwald: The Obama Administration's War On Press Freedom
- 5/20/13 Matthew Rothschild: New Report: Homeland Security A Racket