Chris Berg has a piece out at IPA (right wing think-tank) that caught my attention for the mammoth #fail. How Christians & classical liberals defeated slavery But in our secular age it’s easy to forget one of the great drivers behind that triumph: how Christianity and free market economists led the campaign against slavery. Wow.
@Oz_House, In life, one must have a set of priorities. If you value playing cards at the casino more than taking care of your children, I think most people would consider that to be a problem. But conservative radio doesn’t seem to think so! During his Friday appearance on 2GB, Andrew Bolt claimed that every
Gina The Hutt Rinehart. I don’t like you, da girl don’t like you, nooooooooobbbbboooody likes you.
OzHouse admins TRNN
Latest 50 Posts
- CPAC: The Right-Wing Woodstock or a Bad Family Reunion?
- ‘Bin Laden of Gypsy community’ accidentally sets self on fire trying to vandalize rival’s car
- Ukraine Opposition Wants Nuclear Weapons
- Neil deGrasse Tyson tells Stephen Colbert that science ‘is true whether you believe in it or not’
- Three New Low Cost Solar Power Projects That Kick Butt
- GE Awarded Sweep Of European Wind Contracts
- Comedian Zach Galifianakis asks Obama: ‘What’s it like to be the last black president?
- Obama, Hillary Clinton Circles Overlap In Democratic Fundraising
- Disney’s ‘Frozen’ Will Teach Kids To Be Gay And Is The Work Of The Devil: Kevin Swanson
- Ten Percent Of Austin Arrests Are For Public Intoxication, And The County Might Do Something About It
- OOPS: Senator Accidentally Makes The Case For Treating Gun Violence As A Public Health Threat
- Store Selling “Smart Gun” Surrenders to Attacks on Online Forums
- Koch Brothers Spent more on 2012 Election than Top 10 Unions Combined
- Bob Crow on socialism, the Royal family and going on strike
- The tragic death of Bob Crow – a great union leader
- GM Executives Defend Controversial ELR Commercial
- Was Your Senator #Up4Climate or In Bed with Oil Industry?
- Bob Crow: a two states for two peoples trade unionist
- The World Over, Desperate Families Await News of the Missing Malaysian Airlines Plane
- The Next Wave Of Utility Innovation
- Dartmouth College Sexual Assault Policy May Get Tougher
- NAFTA Report Warns Of Trade Deal Environmental Disasters
- The War on Terror Jumps the Shark as Everyone in the Mideast Accuses Everyone Else of Terrorism
- Volcanoes helped species survive Ice Age: climate change study
- Human rights groups question wisdom of Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre’s ‘Hamlet’ tour in North Korea
- After Refusing a Purple Heart, World War II Vet Accepts it…70 Years Later
- 29 States Roll Back Mandatory Sentencing
- UK Piracy Blocklist Expands With Megashare, Viooz, Watch32 and Zmovie
- SPGB V UKIP Press Release
- Sprouting sh*t for almost nothing
- What’s going on with global warming and Antarctica’s growing sea ice?
- Effective Wood-Foam Insulation Developed By Researchers At Fraunhofer
- Democrats Will Try Long-Shot Maneuver To Bring Back Unemployment Benefits
- Debt Collectors Targeting Members Of The Armed Services
- Venezuela: OAS defies US to send gov’t solidarity, Maduro calls for fresh dialogue amid new violence
- Nothing like first-hand experience to affect one’s perception
- Was he worth it?
- Distracted Driving: Technology Isn’t the Problem
- What is Going on in Venezuela?
- America’s Unceasing Contempt for Venezuela
- Labour mustn’t fall for the jobs fallacy – TTIP is a threat to democracy
- Why Are 13 People Dead If GM Knew About Ignition Problem 10 Years Ago?
- A Record 36% of North Dakota Fracked Gas Flared in December
- Andrew Sullivan: Obama Era ‘At Its Peak In Terms Of Impact’
- Trina Solar: 3.6–3.8 GW Of PV Modules Shipping In 2014
- Snowden at SXSW: “The Constitution was being violated on a massive scale”
- Second letter from Caracas: Mike Gonzalez
- Atomically Thin Tungsten Diselenide–Based Solar Cells Created — Flexible, Ultra-Thin, & Semi-Transparent
- Australia To Adopt Slightly Different Version Of New Zealand’s New Flag
- Putin Speaks