Chris Berg has a piece out at IPA (right wing think-tank) that caught my attention for the mammoth #fail. How Christians & classical liberals defeated slavery But in our secular age it’s easy to forget one of the great drivers behind that triumph: how Christianity and free market economists led the campaign against slavery. Wow.
Chris Berg’s Lollipop Lane
@Oz_House, In life, one must have a set of priorities. If you value playing cards at the casino more than taking care of your children, I think most people would consider that to be a problem. But conservative radio doesn’t seem to think so! During his Friday appearance on 2GB, Andrew Bolt claimed that every
Cccccrrrrrrrrraaaazzzzzzyyyyy Town… OzHouse has scraped Youtube for the craziest right wingnut Obamacare videos of the last week. Break out your tin foil hats! 1.7TRUMPETSPREPPER: Obamacare putting preppers on the control grid one fine at a time 2.Paul Begley: Google Says “Obamacare Is The Mark Of The Beast” 3.Infowars: Obamacare is A Self-Incrimination Surveillance Program
MSNBC recently called Alex Jones deeply racist. In the video below, Alex is attempting to counter the allegation: White supremacists understand we now live in a global and multicultural world. So they hide behind immigration and other issues. In this instance, Alex wraps his racism in a crazy conspiracy. Alex Jones Show, 24th of March
Millions of Alex Jones fans are sucked in by his deceptive rants. Alex and the rest of the far right wing liars will claim they are not right wing, they will claim they do not support Republicans, but in this video Alex defends and supports not one, but two neo-con Republicans. Before we even get
Infowhores is now claiming that black people have no honor. Alex uses the same trick as Fox News and the rest of the right wing news squad – Roll out a sellout black man to preach all your black hate for you! Then Alex can say – he said it, not me!!! I only had
Cancer Man tells Fox News Snowden must be captured.
The Smoking Man (sometimes referred to as Cancer Man, the Cigarette-Smoking Man, CSM or C-Man) is a fictional character and the primary antagonist of the Fox science fiction television series The X-Files. He serves as the arch-nemesis of FBI Special Agent Fox Mulder, as well as being revealed to be Mulder’s biological father. Although his name is revealed to purportedly be C.G.B. Spender in the show’s sixth season, fans continue to refer to him as the Smoking Man because he is almost always seen chain-smoking Morley cigarettes and because he, like other series villains, has multiple aliases.
Although he utters only four audible words in the entire first season of the show, the Smoking Man eventually develops into the series’ primary antagonist. In his early appearances, he is seen in the offices of Division Chief Scott Blevins and Assistant Director Walter Skinner, Mulder and his partner Dana Scully’s supervisors. A powerful man working for the powers that be, he is a key member in a government conspiracy only known as the Syndicate, who are hiding the truth of alien existence and their plan to colonize Earth. His power and influence remained strong, even after most of the Syndicate was destroyed.
The Smoking Man is portrayed by Canadian actor William B. Davis. When Davis first received the role, the character was written as “just another” extra for the pilot episode. He eventually returned for small cameo appearances during the first season, making increasingly more appearances in the seasons that followed. Davis never received an award for his portrayal alone, but he was nominated for ensemble awards.
“We will not be silent. We will not obey. We will not allow our government to destroy our humanity,” – Said far right wing lunatic Adam Kokesh as he loaded a shotgun in Washington DC. Adam’s mind has been filled with so much far right wing garbage that he actually believes loading a shotgun
Huxley reminds us what he told us all those years ago.
Aldous Leonard Huxley was an English writer and one of the most prominent members of the famous Huxley family. Best known for his novels including Brave New World and a wide-ranging output of essays, Huxley also edited the magazine Oxford Poetry, and published short stories, poetry, travel writing, film stories and scripts. He spent the later part of his life in the United States, living in Los Angeles from 1937 until his death.
Huxley was a humanist, pacifist, and satirist. He later became interested in spiritual subjects such as parapsychology and philosophical mysticism, in particular Vivekanda’s Neo-Vedanta and Universalism. He is also well known for his use of psychedelic drugs.
By the end of his life Huxley was widely acknowledged as one of the pre-eminent intellectuals of his time.
Hmmm, do you trust this guy?
Agent Smith is a fictional character in The Matrix franchise. He is portrayed by Hugo Weaving in the films and voiced by Christopher Corey Smith in The Matrix: Path of Neo.
A T1000 would say that!
The T-1000 is a fictional robotic assassin and the main antagonist in Terminator 2: Judgment Day. Created by the series main antagonist Skynet, the T-1000 is a shapeshifter whose body is composed of a mimetic poly-alloy (liquid metal) body that allows it to assume the form of other objects or people of equal mass.
The T-1000 is portrayed primarily by Robert Patrick; however, being a shapeshifter, the T-1000 is played by other actors in some scenes of the film. In Terminator 2, the T-1000 is presented as a technological leap over the “800 Series” Terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger). Described by Allmovie as “one of the most memorable roles in one of the most memorable films of the decade”, Patrick’s portrayal of the T-1000 earned him nominations for Best Villain and Best Supporting Actor at the 1992 MTV and Saturn Awards and was ranked #39 in the Online Film Critics Society’s “Top 100 Villains of All Time” in 2002, and #29 on Wizard magazine’s “Top 100 Greatest Villains Ever” list.
ZOD will stoop to any low for the power to rule!
General Zod is a fictional character, a super-villain who appears in comic books published by DC Comics, and is one of Superman‘s more prominent enemies. The character, who first appeared in Adventure Comics #283 (April 1961), was created by Robert Bernstein and initially designed by George Papp. Zod is a warlord from Superman’s home planet of Krypton. As a Kryptonian, he exhibits the same powers and abilities as Superman, and is viewed as one of his greatest enemies.
In the motion pictures Superman (1978) and Superman II (1980), Zod is portrayed by British actor Terence Stamp; the character is the principal villain in the latter film. Total Film ranked Stamp’s version of Zod as #32 on their “Top 50 Greatest Villains Of All Time” list in 2007. Pop-culture website IGN.com ranked General Zod as #30 on their list of the “Top 100 Comic Book Villains”, asserting that “Stamp is Zod” (emphasis in original).
The warmongerer is back!
Darth Vader is the central character of the Star Wars saga, appearing as one of the main antagonists of the original trilogy and as one of the main protagonists of the prequel trilogy.
The character was created by George Lucas and numerous actors have portrayed him. His appearances span all six Star Wars films, and he is an important character in the expanded universe of television series, video games, novels, literature and comic books. The films establish that he was originally a Jedi who was part depicted in the prophecy of being the Chosen One by restoring balance to the Force but fell to the dark side of the Force; he is also the father of both Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia, the two main protagonists of the original trilogy.
OzHouse admins TRNN
Latest 50 Posts
- Is US Congress on Verge of Sabotaging Iran Nuclear Deal?
- Two Parties, One Game: Barack Obama’s War on the Poor
- Jobs That Pay Less Than $15 An Hour Are Replacing Higher Wage Work
- After Lawmaker Discloses Her Own Sexual Assault, Michigan Approves ‘Rape Insurance’ Bill Anyway
- Marijuana patients to protest introduction of new tracking system
- Fox News host Megyn Kelly tells kids: Jesus and Santa are both white guys
- NREL: Soft Costs Now Largest Piece Of Solar Installation Costs
- After the car industry
- Yellowstone grizzlies could lose federal protection
- For those who can’t love Obama
- Fake deaf translator at Nelson Mandela’s funeral turns out to be schizo with violent past
- America’s Iranian kitchen!
- Special Report: “After Legalization” Jon Walker interview on We Talk Radio
- Mystery Tesla Car Appears In Gran Turismo 6
- What to Make of the Cuba Handshake
- Obama and the Harsh Reality Check
- Where’s the Body Count from Shootings by the Police?
- Pilots can no longer fly to Beijing unless they’re qualified to land in smog
- US Coal System No Longer Cost-Effective
- Why atheists should listen to Pope Francis
- Exclusive: Chris Hayes attends secret union meeting with unhappy NBC workers
- Paraphrasing the NSA: ‘Let Us Spy on You, Or Terrorists Win’
- Watch Output Australian Solar PV Live
- How We Know The American Cowboy Is A Latino Invention
- Gridlock In The Senate, Progress In The House
- In landmark case, Japan’s top court says transsexual man is legal father of IVF baby
- 46-year-old daughter of singer-actress Jane Birkin dies after fall from apartment window
- Chinese Pilots Will Soon Have To Learn How To ‘Blind Land’ In Heavy Smog
- Cricket In America: Can The Gentleman’s Game Grow And Thrive In The United States?
- Billions of Dollars in Federal Contracts Go to Violators of Labor Laws
- As Homeowners become Renters, Poor Americans Spend more for Rentals
- Cameron ‘just ignoring’ questions on his party invite for murder suspect
- Nissan To Boost Leaf Production In Tennessee
- Elizabeth Warren, Third Way and the battle over American Liberalism
- First Middle East Utility-Scale Wind Project Receives Financing
- Vouchers’ secret bigotry: How your tax dollars fund anti-LGBT hate
- How the NSA reportedly uses Google cookies could be next privacy flash point
- Healthcare.gov is fixed! Now glitches affect Medicaid enrollment
- Paul Ryan Says He Was ‘Caught Off Guard’ By Conservative Groups’ Opposition To Budget Deal
- Paul Ryan Blasts Rubio For Opposing Budget Agreement: ‘Read The Deal And Get Back To Me’
- What Do PACs Care About?
- Connecticut Lawmakers Vow To Reverse ‘Shame’ Of Gun Control Failure
- Politicians: Ignore the Millennial Student Loan Crisis at Your Own Risk
- The UK can’t rely on reputation alone to attract international students
- All-in-One Container-Type Energy Storage System From Hitachi Unveiled
- Former Megaupload Users Are Victims Too, EFF Tells Court
- Unite offers Miliband an olive branch, with clear red lines
- Fuel poverty action meeting – and a film with people around the country talking about austerity
- Is the British government ignoring gay rights in India for trade?
- Ravishing Electric Superbike For Those Who Want To Stand Out