If black Santas piss this guy off so much, I say flood the streets with black Santas: Click screenshot for full size.
Non-white Santas make racists flip out, the proof!
Such an epic capitalist Milton lolbertarian Friedman neoliberal privatization fail, topped off with a double facepalm: NEWSWEEK: “In theory, these contractors are supposed to save taxpayer money, as efficient, bottom-line-oriented corporate behemoths. In reality, they end up costing twice as much as civil servants, according to research by Professor Paul C. Light of New York
Chris Berg has a piece out at IPA (right wing think-tank) that caught my attention for the mammoth #fail. How Christians & classical liberals defeated slavery But in our secular age it’s easy to forget one of the great drivers behind that triumph: how Christianity and free market economists led the campaign against slavery. Wow.
@Oz_House, In life, one must have a set of priorities. If you value playing cards at the casino more than taking care of your children, I think most people would consider that to be a problem. But conservative radio doesn’t seem to think so! During his Friday appearance on 2GB, Andrew Bolt claimed that every
Cccccrrrrrrrrraaaazzzzzzyyyyy Town… OzHouse has scraped Youtube for the craziest right wingnut Obamacare videos of the last week. Break out your tin foil hats! 1.7TRUMPETSPREPPER: Obamacare putting preppers on the control grid one fine at a time 2.Paul Begley: Google Says “Obamacare Is The Mark Of The Beast” 3.Infowars: Obamacare is A Self-Incrimination Surveillance Program
MSNBC recently called Alex Jones deeply racist. In the video below, Alex is attempting to counter the allegation: White supremacists understand we now live in a global and multicultural world. So they hide behind immigration and other issues. In this instance, Alex wraps his racism in a crazy conspiracy. Alex Jones Show, 24th of March
Millions of Alex Jones fans are sucked in by his deceptive rants. Alex and the rest of the far right wing liars will claim they are not right wing, they will claim they do not support Republicans, but in this video Alex defends and supports not one, but two neo-con Republicans. Before we even get
Infowhores is now claiming that black people have no honor. Alex uses the same trick as Fox News and the rest of the right wing news squad – Roll out a sellout black man to preach all your black hate for you! Then Alex can say – he said it, not me!!! I only had
Cancer Man tells Fox News Snowden must be captured.
The Smoking Man (sometimes referred to as Cancer Man, the Cigarette-Smoking Man, CSM or C-Man) is a fictional character and the primary antagonist of the Fox science fiction television series The X-Files. He serves as the arch-nemesis of FBI Special Agent Fox Mulder, as well as being revealed to be Mulder’s biological father. Although his name is revealed to purportedly be C.G.B. Spender in the show’s sixth season, fans continue to refer to him as the Smoking Man because he is almost always seen chain-smoking Morley cigarettes and because he, like other series villains, has multiple aliases.
Although he utters only four audible words in the entire first season of the show, the Smoking Man eventually develops into the series’ primary antagonist. In his early appearances, he is seen in the offices of Division Chief Scott Blevins and Assistant Director Walter Skinner, Mulder and his partner Dana Scully’s supervisors. A powerful man working for the powers that be, he is a key member in a government conspiracy only known as the Syndicate, who are hiding the truth of alien existence and their plan to colonize Earth. His power and influence remained strong, even after most of the Syndicate was destroyed.
The Smoking Man is portrayed by Canadian actor William B. Davis. When Davis first received the role, the character was written as “just another” extra for the pilot episode. He eventually returned for small cameo appearances during the first season, making increasingly more appearances in the seasons that followed. Davis never received an award for his portrayal alone, but he was nominated for ensemble awards.
“We will not be silent. We will not obey. We will not allow our government to destroy our humanity,” – Said far right wing lunatic Adam Kokesh as he loaded a shotgun in Washington DC. Adam’s mind has been filled with so much far right wing garbage that he actually believes loading a shotgun
Huxley reminds us what he told us all those years ago.
Aldous Leonard Huxley was an English writer and one of the most prominent members of the famous Huxley family. Best known for his novels including Brave New World and a wide-ranging output of essays, Huxley also edited the magazine Oxford Poetry, and published short stories, poetry, travel writing, film stories and scripts. He spent the later part of his life in the United States, living in Los Angeles from 1937 until his death.
Huxley was a humanist, pacifist, and satirist. He later became interested in spiritual subjects such as parapsychology and philosophical mysticism, in particular Vivekanda’s Neo-Vedanta and Universalism. He is also well known for his use of psychedelic drugs.
By the end of his life Huxley was widely acknowledged as one of the pre-eminent intellectuals of his time.
Hmmm, do you trust this guy?
Agent Smith is a fictional character in The Matrix franchise. He is portrayed by Hugo Weaving in the films and voiced by Christopher Corey Smith in The Matrix: Path of Neo.
A T1000 would say that!
The T-1000 is a fictional robotic assassin and the main antagonist in Terminator 2: Judgment Day. Created by the series main antagonist Skynet, the T-1000 is a shapeshifter whose body is composed of a mimetic poly-alloy (liquid metal) body that allows it to assume the form of other objects or people of equal mass.
The T-1000 is portrayed primarily by Robert Patrick; however, being a shapeshifter, the T-1000 is played by other actors in some scenes of the film. In Terminator 2, the T-1000 is presented as a technological leap over the “800 Series” Terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger). Described by Allmovie as “one of the most memorable roles in one of the most memorable films of the decade”, Patrick’s portrayal of the T-1000 earned him nominations for Best Villain and Best Supporting Actor at the 1992 MTV and Saturn Awards and was ranked #39 in the Online Film Critics Society’s “Top 100 Villains of All Time” in 2002, and #29 on Wizard magazine’s “Top 100 Greatest Villains Ever” list.
OzHouse admins TRNN
Latest 50 Posts
- Stephen Colbert celebrates legal ‘upskirt’ photos: Can’t spell ‘freak’ without ‘frea’
- Rick Perry gets day two at CPAC going with some righteous blue-state bashing
- How The IEA Underestimates The Solar Industry
- Labour’s 2015 election depends on destroying 5 Tory lies
- Ukraine far-right Pravy Sektor group announces presidential bid
- Ukraine’s First President Wants Good Relations With Russia But There’s That Little Problem Of Putin
- U.S. Evangelicals Forced On The Defensive Following Uganda’s Anti-Gay Laws
- Coal Company to Pay Largest Ever Penalty for Violating Clean Water Act
- First Medical Marijuana Ad Appears on Mainstream TV
- Germany: Fossil Fuel Industry Decline Is Unstoppable
- A pro-worker, pro-union party political broadcast
- Manufacturing jobs may be coming back to Britain
- Ex-Tory spad Rohan Silva: my career in tech is “like a drunken walk”
- AquaSprouts — Home Aquaponics System For Beginners
- “A future without the ILF is terrifying:” government’s new attack on the Independent Living Fund
- Crimea, This Time
- ‘Domains by Proxy’ Hands Over Personal Details of “Pirate” Site Owner
- The Tory Party is no longer the party of business
- Surprise! Even A Crazy-High Carbon Tax Would Help California Businesses
- Hillary Clinton: Playing a Dog-Eared “Hitler” Card
- The fall-out from the carbon bubble bursting could devastate Scotland
- The United Face in Palms of America
- Hugo Chavez: a Giant Under the Moon
- Development by the Elites, For the Elites
- CSP Accomplishments From The DOE’s Loan Programs Office
- Masdar Institute Of Technology Opening New Sustainable Energy Research Center
- Emperor Obama Issuing Edicts on the Ukraine
- The Collapse of the previous three Central banks of United States
- A Confession
- Changing Times and the Emergence of the New
- Boris on Lawrence inquiries: ‘waste of money’, police are ‘victims’
- Limited News on Scott Ludlam’s speech
- Medea Benjamin on Her Egyptian Detention
- What a Bernie Sanders Presidential Run would really require
- On The Run letters – A sham crisis
- What We’re Listening to This Week
- Hollywood Space Cadets
- Late Late Night FDL: I Love You More Than You’ll Ever Know
- Nissan LEAF Battery Put Through The Grinder In Video, Lives To Charge Another Day
- Who Is Provoking the Unrest in Ukraine? A Debate on Role of Russia, United States in Regional Crisis
- Artificial Photosynthesis — Kinetic Bottlenecks In Key Step Revealed, Improvements Coming
- State Senator: Sex Is ‘Recreation’ And Birth Control Is Cheap, So I Shouldn’t Have To Pay
- Global Warming – Good For Business
- ‘What the hell is wrong with these people?’: Jon Stewart blasts Fox News’ gushing over Putin
- Darrell Issa Apologizes To Elijah Cummings, But Says He Threw ‘Quite A Hissy Fit’
- FBI investigating Senate staffers’ unauthorized removal of documents about CIA interrogations
- The “Monster Rules”
- The Daily Show Showing Fox News’ Contradictions Again, This Time About Food Stamps
- Reporters chase alleged Bitcoin creator around Los Angeles
- First LSD Study In 40 Years Shows Promising Medical Uses